Redcortex has a dedicated Microsoft SharePoint practice, staffed by experts in architectural and technical design, development and support consultants all with both SharePoint Online and On-premises including relevant infrastructure expertise. Our staff have extensive experience in SharePoint and will work closely with you on the entire implementation lifecycle. Once implemented, we will be on hand to provide relevant training and support; ensuring that you and your business are working to industry leading standards and Microsoft recommended best practice
Benefits of using Microsoft SharePoint:
- Provides users with a consistent, simple user experience
- Share and manage your business content, knowledge, and applications to empower business-wide collaboration.
- Mobilise your business, allowing your workforce to access information quickly, and seamlessly.
- Engage and inform your organisation, no matter where they may be.
- Accelerate shared business processes
Our capability covers design, engineering and support for:
- SharePoint Online
- SharePoint 2010/2013/2016/2019
- SharePoint Healthcheck