RedCortex has a dedicated Microsoft SharePoint practice.
The SharePoint practice is staffed by experts in architectural and technical design, development and support consultants, all with both SharePoint Online and On-premises, including relevant infrastructure expertise. Our staff have extensive experience in SharePoint and will work closely with you on the entire implementation life cycle. Once implemented, we will be on hand to provide relevant training and support, ensuring that you and your business are working to industry-leading standards and Microsoft recommended best practice.
RedCortex specialise in Public Sector implementations of EDRMS, ECMS, Intranet, Extranet, migrations and redesign. Whether you are starting from scratch or migrating from a legacy SharePoint or other platform, we can help. We can also undertake strategic advice, development, training, mentoring and support.
Our capability covers design, engineering and support for
- SharePoint Online
- SharePoint 2010 / 2013 / 2016 / 2019
- SharePoint health check
- Provides users with a consistent, simple user experience
- Share and manage your business content, knowledge, and applications to empower business-wide collaboration
- Mobilise your business, allowing your workforce to access information quickly and seamlessly
- Engage and inform your organisation, no matter where they may be
- Accelerate shared business processes
- Experience implementing ERDMS solutions, using SharePoint Add-ons
- Expertise in Public Records Act, GDPR, FOI and other relevant legislation
- We can provide strategic advice regarding your technical set up and information architecture
- We can provide design, development and ongoing support services
- Experts in providing services that meet Government Digital Service Standards
- We ensure our services meet WCAG 2.0 and W3C web and accessibility standards, and Welsh Language Standards where applicable
- Specialise in hosting on Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- Experts in modern delivery methodologies
- We provide knowledge transfer, training and mentoring as part of the delivery